Server Virtualization, Consolidation & Migration services.
We will help you reduce IT Costs and increase control through Server consolidation and virtualization.
With server consolidation and virtualization using any Virtualization technology (VMWare, Microsoft, Citrix), you can centralize your server management and automate your data center. This eliminates over-provisioning and results in better server utilization.
Server consolidation offers several benefits such as:
- Reduce hardware and operating costs by as much as 50%
- Reduce energy costs by about 80%
- Reduce provisioning time for new servers by up-to 70%
- Reduced downtime and quicker disaster-recovery
- IT Services on demand independent of hardware, operating system or infrastructure
Traditional network architecture results in underutilized network resources , neither very efficient or agile. Network virtualization solves the complexities associated with the traditional network architecture and contribute to increased network agility and flexibility.
Network virtualization enables the management and monitoring of an entire network from a single software-based administrator’s console. Different network architecture and protocols can be deployed over a shared physical infrastructure. It facilitates inter-domain interoperability and on-demand provisioning of the network.
Using network virtualization, an organization can:
- Optimize application performance & network speed
- Achieve Network optimization of : data transfer rates, flexibility, scalability, reliability and security
- Reduce overall operational cost
- Optimize the network resource usage
We work with leading technology vendors such as VMWare, Nutanix, CISCO and HPE to design and deliver network.
Organizations today have to deal with exponentially growing data. They need to identify storage and archival systems that are not only cost effective, but also fast and easy to manage. Storage virtualization is the route that several organizations are adopting to optimize storage utilization, while at the same time building in ease of management and flexibility and agility to expand without compromising on ease of usage.
Storage virtualization hides the complexity of the SAN by pooling together all storage devices such that to the user it looks like just one storage device. This also helps IT administrators perform backup and restore tasks much more easily. Some of the other benefits of storage virtualization are:
- Better storage management
- Higher availability
- Increased utilization of storage
- Easy update and expansion, reduced downtime
- Easy backup, restore and DR